NOOSA MASALA CHICKEN
- Cook sliced chicken pieces (thigh or breast fillet) in your preferred method. Set aside.
- Finely dice 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic. Lightly fry in olive oil in large covered pan, until translucent.
- Add Noosa Masala curry paste, 2 desertspoon per person, and continue to fry for a minute or two.
- Add coconut milk, ½ cup per person, and gently simmer with lid on for 5 more minutes.
- Add stock, ½ cup per person and continue to simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. The sauce should resemble a creamy soup. Add more coconut milk to taste.
- Now add the cooked chicken pieces. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Steep some fresh Hokkein or rice noodles in boiling water until softened.
- When the sauce is ready, add fresh green vegetables (snow peas, asparagus, bok choy, baby spinach leaves or such) and simmer until barely cooked.
- Drain noodles and place in large individual soup or noodle bowls, pour over Noosa Masala chicken sauce, until well covered. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and a handful of bean sprouts.
Note: For a hotter version, add 1 or 2 diced fresh chillies.