MOROCCAN LAMB WITH SAALAMAN
(MOROCCAN LAMB TAGINE)
Served with HARISSA COUSCOUS
- Thinly slice lamb fillets and lightly fry with finely sliced onion and garlic in a covered pot forminutes.
- Add Saalaman curry paste, 1 desertspoon per person, stir through and continue to fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 1 cup diced Italian tomatoes and stock (sufficient to cover meat), andcup cooked chickpeas; simmer with lid on for 30-40 minutes.
- Pan fry mushrooms and diced eggplant in olive oil, add these and chopped sliced black olives and capers to the tagine.
- Heat through.
- Steam Couscous.
- Place hot cooked couscous in serving bowl. Dot with butter and Harissa, desert spoon each per person and stir through. Sprinkle with roasted pine nuts.